Thai Pork Chops with Pineapple Peanut Sauce
– 4 boneless pork loin chops, about 3/4” thick
– Salt & pepper
– oil for browning
– 1/2 packet Peanut Sauce Mix, one inner envelope
– 1-20 oz can pineapple chunks in own juice
– chopped cilantro
2. In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Sear the chops on one side without turning, about 3 minutes. Press down with spatula occasionally to assure even browning.
3. Turn chops to brown on other side. Set aside on plate, covered with foil to keep warm.
4. In same skillet over a medium-high heat, combine one inner envelope of Peanut Sauce Mix. Add pineapple chunks with juice. Simmer until sauce starts to thicken.
5. Reduce heat to medium. Return the chops with their juices to skillet. Turn and coat with sauce. Simmer for 4 minutes or until chops are cooked through.